- Call our Admissions Director at (828)-681-0546 or email to request an information packet.
- After carefully reviewing the website and information packet, call our Admissions Director to schedule a tour of the school.
- Submit a completed student application for admission using Online Application (See Step II), and pay the Application Fee online via PayPal.
- For each prospective student, return:
- Completed Student Application Form
- Copy of standardized achievement test results from current school year (if applicable)
- Copy of student’s latest report card
- Copy of any and all documentation supporting an IEP or diagnosis of High-Functioning Autism or any learning difficulty
- Written verification of proper immunizations and copy of birth certificate
- Non-refundable Application Fee ($175 for each new student, $50 for siblings of a current VCA student) – payable online via PayPal
- Upon receipt of the completed application and fee, Veritas will call to schedule a Parent Meeting with parents and a Student Screening for the prospective student(s). The Parent Meeting is an opportunity to ask questions and receive any addtional information you may need. At this time, student screening will be conducted to determine proper academic placement. These meetings provide both us and you the opportunity to assess if Veritas is the best fit for your child(ren) and family.
- Veritas will contact the family regarding student readiness and placement.
- Upon acceptance, a contract offer will be sent to the parents, at which time the Tuition Assistance process may begin.
Students who are currently enrolled in Veritas receive first priority for enrollment in the next academic year followed in priority sequence by new students from continuing families (e.g. siblings), children of staff, and then other new students.
If you have any questions concerning the Application Process, please contact our Admissions Director at (828) 681-0546 or email at email@example.com