- Parents have a God-given responsibility for the education of their children, and therefore, parents are expected to take an active role in the education process.
- Teachers and staff who stand in place of the parents during school hours, should genuinely model the Christian life and worldview with love and grace.
- Since God’s truth is revealed in the Scriptures as well as all creation, the Christian worldview approach integrates the truth of the Scriptures with learning in all subject matter.
- We aspire towards academic excellence and conduct that is honoring to God in an attempt to love the Lord with all of our heart, soul, and mind.
- Academic and character development should promote principled reasoning, a love of learning that brings glory to God, and an attitude of servant-leadership which allows the student to become all that God calls him/her to be.
- Prayer is essential to this Christian institution, and we solicit the prayers of all who are involved with its mission so that the unity of the Spirit and the peace of the Lord will be manifest in all our activities.
Veritas Christian Academy Goals
Veritas Christian Academy disciples children in their relationship with Christ as Savior and Lord and equips them to influence the world. As a learning community, we strive:
- To be a discipleship model school, partnering with parents who desire to raise their children in the nurture and admonition of the Lord.
- To train students to see through the “eyes of the heart” and to discern that which is true, good, and beautiful.
- To train generations of mighty Christian warriors who will impact our culture for God’s Kingdom purposes.
- To teach our students by well-qualified faculty who are effective mentors and role models.
- To prepare every student to pursue higher education, recognizing that God has endowed each one with differing gifts and abilities.
- To provide a Classical education in the Western tradition with content that affirms God as Creator and our worldview as Christ-centered.
- To effectively utilize the Trivium as the methodology to developmentally train students in concert with God’s design.
- To provide an athletic program to foster in students the awareness that they are fearfully and wonderfully made and to develop strong bodies with godly character.
- Under God’s authority, to formulate and manage policies which govern the school.
- To implement a responsible business plan based upon Biblical principles.
- To recruit, train and retain godly and well-qualified faculty and staff.
- To provide quality facilities to promote excellence in every area of programming.