|Third- Eighth Grades||Iowa Test of Basic Skills (ITBS)|
|Eleventh Grade||PSTA, SAT, and AP Exams|
|Twelfth Grade||SAT and AP Exams|
Senior Class of 2016 Academic Profile
|SAT Subject||VCA||National Average||North Carolina Average|
- In comparative standing with schools across the nation, Veritas classes in grades 3-5 performed at the 99th percentile on the Iowa Tests of Basic Skills.
- 11 Full-time Faculty members
- Full-time classroom aides
- Art, Music, and Physical Education classes
- After school clubs: Art and Chess
- Student to Teacher Ratio: Veritas Christian Academy employs a full-time classroom aide in Lower School classrooms containing more than 15 students.
Upper School (Grades 6-12)
- 16 Full-time Faculty members and 8 Part-time Faculty members
- In comparative standing with schools across the nation, Veritas classes in grades 6-8 performed at the 99th percentile on the Iowa Tests of Basic Skills.
- Art Appreciation, Music Appreciation, and Theater Appreciation for grades 6-8
- Wide variety of elective classes: Art, Drama, Chorus, Praise Band, Creative Writing, Chess, First Person History, Physical Education, and Advanced Physical Education
- Athletic Opportunities:
Girls: Volleyball, Soccer, Basketball, Cross Country, Tennis, and Golf
Boys: Soccer, Basketball, Cross Country, Tennis, and Golf